With a load capacity of up to 120 kg, the Vinten Vector 950 heavy-duty head is the largest and most powerful in its category. It is ideal for filming a sporting event, a large-scale concert plus more with a studio camera equipped with a box lens. The heaviest studio cameras can be controlled seamlessly with your fingertips (pan and tilt), thanks to the Thin Film Drag Control (TF) system, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
Available in ex-demo condition, the kit Vinten Vector 950 + Vinten HDT-2 is fully serviced by the technical lab & covered by a 3-month warranty.
Highlights of the Vector 950 fluid head
- Studio EFP fluid head with very high load capacity from 16 to 120 kg
- TF Drag Control provides very smooth Pan and Tilt movements in all weather conditions
- Perfect counterweight thanks to spring mechanism (tilt range -90 to +90°)
- Powerful disc brakes to stop movement during operation
- Powerful central locking button to hold the head in a horizontal position (for safe assembly and disassembly)
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +60°C, even in windy conditions
- LCD display with 24-hours clock, stopwatch, and indication of the current selected counterweight level
- Rear-facing illuminated spirit level
- Dual pan arm rosettes for left or two-handed configuration depending on application and operator
Highlights of the Vinten HDT-2 studio EFP tripod
- Aluminum EFP tripod with high load capacity up to 120 kg
- Very wide working height range (51.1 to 146 cm with double extension legs)
- Leg markings for easy height positioning
- One-piece mid-height triangle redesigned for greater strength
- Flat Base with Quickfix
- Bubble level for precise level adjustment
- 360° wheel trolley and brakes option
Other configuration available with HDT-1 tripod
The Vector 950 kit is also available with the EFP Vinten HDT-1 studio tripod. Contact us for more information.