The 4K HDR Sony PVM-X1800 monitor offers high-grade picture quality, accurate color and shares the same color gamut and brightness specifications as the premium Sony BVM-HX310 Master Monitor.
The X1800 features a UHD 4K premium LCD panel and supports 4K and HD signals through SDI inputs and an HDMI input, making it ideal for on-set, on-location, truck, studio, and editing applications.
Main features of the PVM-X1800
- 18.4-inch 4K HDR Trimaster broadcast video production monitor with premium LCD panel (3840 x 2160)
- Supports 4K and HD signals via 12G/6G-SDI inputs and an HDMI input with autoconfiguration
- Wide color gamut, high luminance, high contrast, fine greyscale, wide viewing angle, and great uniformity
- Features Trimaster technology for accurate color reproduction, precise imaging, and quality picture consistency
- Color-Matched with Trimaster BVM-HX310
- Impressive brightness of 1000 CD/m²
- Quad-view display of 4 HD signals for comparison plus more (different EOTF and LUT for each signal)
- Scopes to measure and verify incoming signals
- Remote control of display parameters across a standard Ethernet connection
- Multiformat conversion with optional PVML-HSX1
- Works also with optional DC batteries (DC 22V to DC 32V) for field applications
Software & Firmware for your Sony PVM-X1800
Download the latest Firmware & Software for your Sony PVM-X1800 on Sony's official webpage.