Discover the Canon CN10x25 IAS S/E1 4K Cine servo zoom lens 25-250 mm with EF mount in used condition, fully serviced by the technical lab, and covered with 3 months warranty. Versatile thanks to its wide focal length from wide angle to telephoto, the CN10 is dedicated to 4K cinema production, broadcast news with the Super 35, and Full Frame cameras.
Main features of the CN10x25 25-250 mm
- Compact and lightweight 4K Cine Servo lens 25-250 mm with 10x zoom
- Wide focal length from wide angle to telephoto (25-250 mm) up to 375 mm with the 1,5x extender
- Perfect for wildlife, documentary, broadcast, and cinema applications
- Compatible with Super 35 mm and Full Frame cameras such as EOS C300 Mark III, EOS C500...
- Aperture of T2.95 à T3.9 (T2.95 from 25 to 187 mm)
- Macro enables focus at a distance of less than 121 cm (M.O.D)
- LCD integrated screen for adjusting settings such as zoom speed, locking plus more
- Functionalities with EOS cameras (autofocus CMOS Dual Pixel, image stabilization, color correction...)
- Compatibility with ZSD-300D and FPD-400D remotes
- Weighing only 3 kg, the 25-250 is less heavy than the other lenses with a similar focal length
Switchable mount EF and PL
The 25-250 can be switched from EF to PL mount and vice versa (you need a technical center to change it)
- PL Mount : CN10x25 IAS S/P1 with Cooke / i technology
- EF Mount CN10x25 IAS S/E1 with autofocus CMOS Dual Pixel)
What is the place of the CN10x25 in the Cine Servo range?
The CN10x25 is placed between the Canon CN8x15 IAS S 15-120 mm and the Cine Servo 50-1000 mm lens.