Canon C300 Mark II is available in used condition, fully serviced by our technical lab and covered by a 3 months warranty.
It comes with its original accessories such as a viewfinder, power supply, battery, and charger.
Canon C300 Mark II used, specs at a glance
- The Canon C300 MKII is equipped with a Super 35mm CMOS Sensor that enabling to record 10-bit 4:2:2 files internally at up to 410Mbps in 4K, or 10/12-bit 4:4:4 files in 2K/Full HD, with up to 15 stops of dynamic range.
- Recording in 4K,1920x1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p True 24p in Internal CFast 2.0 Cards
- Recording in 2K/Full HD 10/12 bits 4:4:4 on SD memory card
- Simultaneously recording 4K RAW files is possible by using an external recorder
- The very high sensitivity up to ISO 102400 enables to get very good image quality even in low light environment
- The Canon C300 has a native EF Mount lens that can be switch to a PL mount lens by using an adaptor
- The canon cinema EOS C300 MKII replaces the previous Canon C300 Mark I which was filming in Full HD