The Newtek Tricaster TC1 Pro is a simplified live video production switcher supporting 4K UHD switching, live-streaming, recording, data-driven graphics, virtual sets, media publishing plus more. It is ideal for anyone who needs powerful remote calls, but doesn't need a huge number of sources or destinations. It features standard tools such as LiveGraphics, LivePanel and Live Story Creator, providing automation, title, and motion graphics.
The TC1 also features the latest version of Live Call Connect, effortlessly integrating popular video communication apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Discord, Slack, and Tencent as video inputs.
Available in used condition with its TC1SP Control Panel, the Tricaster 1 pro is fully serviced by our technical lab & covered by a 3-month warranty.
Highlights of the Tricaster 1 pro
- 6 simultaneous external video inputs up to 4K UHD 60 fps (2160p 59.94)
- 16 resolution-independent IP video inputs via NDI with support for keying and padding
- 4 3G/HD/SD-SDI connections, supporting video input in any combination of standard formats
- Support for up to 16 simultaneous PTZ cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422, and IP
- Powerful macro capabilities to easily handle complex productions
- TriCaster overlay to send graphics and 3D production tools in real time
- Supports 3-channel encoding for live web video streaming up to 4K UHD
- Comes with the latest version of Live Call Connect for live call connections with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype TX, Microsoft Teams, Discord, Slack and Tencent
- NDI TriCaster Camera app to use any mobile device as a live production camera
- More comfortable live audio with built-in AI for production quality by removing or reducing background noise from any source (Neural Voice Isolation)
- Remote control via any web browser with LivePanel
- 4TB internal media storage: 2 x 4TB 7200 RPM, 128 MB cache, SATA 6.0 Gbps, 3.5" internal hard drive